Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday-Shoulders are WREAKED

I think CFFM should take a picture like this. It so reminds me of my Volleyball days.

Today's wod was OHS 8 sets of 2. Started at 95, 100, 105, 110, 110, 115, 115, 115-No drops but came super close. If I can just get a good start position I am golden and don't come forward. I need to work on Jerking the bar up with my hands nice and wide. Winchester- 5 rounds for time. 90 sec b/t rounds. 30 walking lunges, 200m run, 30 KBS. Since the boys used the 45lbs bar I was thinking I could use the women's bar on the lunges. No such luck as J advised me to use the 45. So I gifted myself the 16k kettlebell for the swings! The runs and the swings were GREAT-no breakage. The lunges about crushed my shoulders after round 3. There was serious pain in the shoulders in rounds 4 & 5. I can not wait until all of the soreness hits, it's going to be grand :)

5am-Chicken, nuts
9-Salmon, red pepper, cauliflower, nuts
12pm-Chicken, salad, nuts
3pm-A little meatloaf, veggies, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

good form on my snatches? that's a shocker ;) thx sis. :) see you in the am