Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day-Wednesday 11/11


Happy Veteran's Day everyone. So in honor of Veterans day I was going to run a 5k. However the weather did not agree with me this morning. In the middle of my warm ups it started pouring down rain. CRAP! J suggested I do 100 burpees instead. Love to get me some burpees. Tried to stay 10 on the min every min but drifted after 5 rounds. Finished with 10:50 which I know is an improvement from last time...I'll have to dig out my numbers.

IF today
Ate good all day. However an apple with too much almond butter right before I went to bed was not the best choice in the world. I've got to keep that shit in check!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice job on the burpees, sis!

Anonymous said...

I would have ran in the rain, Buck Furpees!! Missed you guys today but needed a day off. See you in the AM. Maybe a 5k tomorrow morning?