Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday

I had a GREAT night of sleep. Didn't wake up once until 3:45am to say to the clock just give me 1/2 hour more and it did :) It amazing how great you can feel with a good night of solid sleep. This morning I had Jerks 5 sets of 3. Started at 110, 115, 120, 120, 120. My 4th set at 120 was wobbly to say the least. I don't think I was splitting wide enough. Tough set but got through it and finished strong. I wanted to try and handle the truth this morning and that's what I did. 12 min AMRAP of 7 back squats at 125lbs and 10 burpees. 7 rounds and 1 squat. I will have to make up my weighted step ups tomorrow. My muscles were shot this morning.

4:30am-Shrimp, nuts
8am-Fish, avocado, veggies, hummus a few nuts
1pm-Turkey burger, a little fish, avocado, veggies with hummus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be able to swing this Sunday. I will let you gals know. I will have to think of something good, hmmm???

OCD said...

Thank you for your awesomeness, Michelle. You, Kary, and I need to go to yoga class v soon, either on Sat. or Sun. AM @ either Joyful Yoga in Bonita or Bala Vinyasa in North Naples. I'm going this Sun. to Bala; I'll let you know if it's worth it. I'm most excited about my growing muscles. I've been working hard lately. feels so good! I'm kissing my precious guns as I type this. ;)