Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday-Already???

This morning I decided to do Back squats and hit the bench on Wed. 5 sets of 5 went like this- 165, 170, 175, 175, 175. I was feeling the 175. I might have been a little shallow on my last set of 5. When I get tired I don't trust myself to drive out of the bottom. Gotta stop that! Then the Chief at 100lbs. 20 rounds. Push ups got a little shady as I got tired. Getting better though. Shout out to hip kitty for upping the weight and still slammin' 20 rounds. Nice working out with you girl!! Love the energy. Back tonight to make up sit ups and grab a CFE wod

5am-some Turkey burger, nuts
8am-Turkey burger, eggplant, cauliflower, nuts
12pm-Spaghetti squash, chili, small salad, nuts
7pm-Jason's-Side of chicken, 2 eggs, salad, nuts

Death by 10m. 14 rounds and totally exhaustion. 100 ghd sit ups and I was out!!

1 comment:

Kate Charles said...

Hail to the Chief(tesses)-Nice work MK!