Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

I just love this sign. I don't think Chad would ever say this to me, he knows what's up!

Up with great sleep this morning. I was feeling good no soreness, excited about singles! Started with Back Squats-190,195, 200, Thought it was 210 but it was 220-with 10 extra pounds on one side-missed, 210-missed, 210-yes. I totally f'ed up my mental game on the 220 screw up. Seriously it is all mental when it comes to heavy weight. My last rep at 210 was strong and clean. I wanted to go for 215 today, next time. Back tonight for heavy bench.
Made it back to the gym to heavy bench. 125, 130, 135, 140-New PR finally!, 145-almost but a miss. CFE WOD with Spaz & TOY-Tabata on the rower, 16 rounds. 1450 meters. Yeah that sucked.

5am-Salmon, nuts
8am-Salmon, veggies, nuts
12pm-Turkey chili, salad, nuts
7pm-Salad, spaghetti squash with meat sauce, nuts

Crossfit Spaghetti-
Cut squash in half bake for 40min on 375. Scrap out seeds and put the rest into a large bowl. It actually looks like pasta! Meat Sauce-1lb ground turkey, beef or pork, 18oz can of tomato sauce, 1 14oz can of diced tomatoes,2 T Italian seasoning, a little water, 1/2 cup red wine, 3-4 garlic cloves, 1/2 yellow onion, 1/2 cup mushrooms, fresh cracked pepper. Brown meat, add garlic and onions. Add the rest of the ingredients simmer. I added and deleted some of the items on the list to meet my taste buds. It really helps curve the craving for pasta. Especially when your husband eats it for dinner! I wish I could say I made this recipe up but I totally stole it from another crossfit blog. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

No worries, girl. 210 is still STRONG! We both know how mental it is~ I'm a flat out CASE. See you later today.

Kate Charles said...

:) 210 you came mentally and did it good job! See you tonight too.

OCD said...

ahahahahaha. what a great sign!