Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday!

Monday wods- Back squat/Bench sets of 10-Love sets of 10....Can't remember where I started with squats but it was 5lbs heavier, bench 95, 100, 100, 105, 105. CFE WOD with Sarah. 1 min on 3 min off 6 rounds. We covered about a mile-sprinting that is! Nice
Tuesday-WOD was deadlifts 5 sets of 3. Started with 225, 230, 235, 240, 245! Hakuna Matata 15 min AMRAP at 105lbs. 1 clean, 1 jerk, 2 cleans, 2 jerks, 3 cleans, 3 jerks, 10 box jumps. 7 rounds 1 clean n jerk. That was harder then it looked!! Jenn has been lifting with me the last 2 days, it's nice to have a workout partner again. She's super strong, now she's just gotta stay focused and soon she'll be kickin my butt! That was a lot of work in 2 days, non the less 13 hours. WTF it's only Tues. Long week ahead :)

5am-chicken, nuts
8am-chicken, veggies, avocado, left over squash/zucchini
12pm-Spaghetti squash with meat sauce, avocado
4pm-Salad with turkey sausage, nuts
7pm-Ground turkey, salad avocado, some veggies
8pm-Some ground turkey with ket & mus! Yum

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I'll more than give you deads, you own them!
thx for the words :)
morning it is- I am beat already.

Anonymous said...

We are ALL going toe-to-toe...everyone is getting tougher! I am resting this week and am coming to get you ladies when I get back :) Miss my CF gals...see you soon!