Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday

Sometimes I get a bug in my butt to run long distances. When I am done I remember why I try and stay away from anything over 20mins!! J/K it was good for the soul. I ran a CFE WOD from last week. 40 min for distance 85% pace. I got exactly 4 miles. I'm not really sure how to pace myself at 85% I just wanted to run...I truly didn't care how far.....just for 40 min. straight. There is something to be said about mental strength when it comes to running long distances. I think I am going to try and toss those in my workouts again.

IF today :( It's one of those day where I am already hungry!!
Made it through the long IF today. Lunch was a huge salad, pepper/broccoli, nuts, ground turkey
3:30 or so-Meatloaf, cauliflower, zucchini/squash, nuts
Dinner was-A little Salmon, chicken, pork, beef-rib city a few ribs, cauliflower, peppers, guacamole
Trail mix

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

yeah girl on the 40m run and clearing of the head- I am due.

And: me-running-sandbagger....those 3 words usually don't go together! :) Like I said- just keeping up with Doug!