Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday-Slacker!

I've been slackin with the blog. Haven't been doing the best with the nutrition-last 2 days went to hell but today's a new day and I'm ready to roll. I am feeling better then when I started eating Paleo but I still have a long way to go. Often I wonder if I'll ever get there again. Then I remember that Rome wasn't built overnight. It'll happen, patience Michelle patience. Today I did tosh on the rower. 250, 500, 750 m 3 rounds rest 1:1 basically. Actually did the best on my last round. Probably because I could see the finish line.

IF today
12pm-Starving! Fish, salad, veggies, avocado, nuts
4pm-Same meal pretty much

3 comments:

OCD said...

today IS a new day, Michelle. You can do it, woman!

I myself am struggling with a serious craving for a latte, which is also a craving for getting out of the building for 15 minutes of peace away from the frenzy. I know; I could substitute the latte for something healthier, or simply just take a drive, but DANG are my lattes GOOD! All this to show i feel your pain. :)

back to grading...

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl~ a new day :) Let's plan a day to get together with KB, Jenn, Melissa- maybe here at my place to look at holiday recipes-something to look forward to and plan for. Let me know of your crazy schedule- or maybe we could tie it in on a Sunday cooking session at yours...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so down for a recipe swap! Maybe we should make it a pot-luck day? Bring a dish,enough for everyone to take some home,and a copy of the recipe? Any takers?