Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday

Totally feeling it from yesterday. I'm already tired and it's only Tuesday. WOD today was power snatches. 8x2-2 sets at 75lbs the rest at 80lbs. Yuck that's all I have to say. I've been wanting to do "No Slop" since I saw it posted so finally it was my turn. 4-100m sprints with 30sec. rest in between. 20 C&J at 95lbs, 4 more rounds of sprints. 10:03 so close to under 10 min!! So we were suppose to re-group this morning for the Paleo challenge but just Kary and I showed up at 6am. Shame Shame girls!! We both are doing well on the plan, having cheats but getting back track has been good. I must say I did have a 5 day stint where things were not good but I feel better this week. We have decided to meet up on Tuesday, November 24 at 6am at the gym for our 2nd round of pictures. So Melissa and Jenn you better be there to check in with us!! We also decided to extend it until January 12 to help get through the holidays and to really see more of a difference. The challenge is still on!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Salmon, veggies, hummus, nuts
12pm-Spaghetti with meat sauce, small salad, nuts
slice of meatloaf, rest of my salad, nuts
8pm-Ground chicken with taco flavoring with cheese-ket & mus, slice of meatloaf, guacamole, some salad-
Lots of almond butter with almonds. -It got a little nutty but I couldn't get full last night....
Cheese and almond butter both do not agree with me but I love them both!

Went to yoga last night. The last 5 min of relaxation makes it all worth it. I needed that!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL: you killed 'no slop'~ I'm just sayin'. 10lbs heavier and :30 faster!!! Nice work!