Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 down-2 to go!

This weekend I'm running 3 wods on Saturday one on Sunday. First wod Squat Clean and Jerks at 105lbs, 200m sprint, 10scnj, 100m sprint, 5scnj, 50 meters. I was shooting for under 10 min and if I didn't roll my ankle on round 2 at the turn around, I know I would've made it. 10:16. WOD 2 was On the minute every minute until failure 1 DL, 5 burpees. Starting weight was 185lbs, up by 10lbs each round. Made it to 265 failed at 275. I felt pretty sad after the 2nd wod b/c I thought I could finish all the rounds. But after getting home and revisiting my efforts....It is what it is. I am happy with both performances and I'm going to stop beating myself up! I put myself through this because I choose to. It's not life or death so I need to start building myself up instead of critiquing the shit out of my efforts. There it's done!!! Positive thoughts from here on out. 2 months to go...game on!

No comments: