Saturday, January 30, 2010

No more Cortisol!

I have been on an emotional roller coaster and I am finally climbing off. I am letting go of all of the stresses in my life and starting fresh. I had been doing good all day with my nutrition and then indulge in apples and NPB or AB at night. I've been getting into the sweets as well and all of that garbage needs to stop. I cleaned out the pantry and cleared off my old self. (that's right I need my own shelf in the pantry b/c my husband does not eat what I eat). I am ready to start the Paleo Challenge. Tomorrow is going to be a challenge as we are headed to the pro-bowl and that tends to be an entire of day of cheats. I'll do the best I can, but I don't want to feel like crap on the first day of the challenge! I made up a WOD from this week today 12 min AMRAP of 8 pp, 16kbs at 20k. Almost got my goal of 10 rounds but fell short by 9 kbs. I'm off to the pool for a little swim, c yeah!

5 comments:

dymphna said...

hi,

I have a blog for Nursing Home Activity Directors. I share ideas and info. I find on the web.

It's called more than bingo

http://deefna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Words I should live by as well...don't beat yourself up too much it only adds to the stress of it all. Monday is THE day...til then have a little fun.

OCD said...

You're beautiful, Michelle, inside and all. Life is good, sister. let's go to yoga again soon. is good for the soul.

OCD said...

holy cats! i meant "inside and out." i clearly need to edit far more frequently. am having a "special" day. ;) you're still awesome. :)

Jason Cobb said...

Love the title of your post ... you are ON IT girl!