Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday-Happy BIrthday Hip Kitty!!!

I felt like I could've slept until noon this morning. The alarm went off at 7:15 and I reset it for 8:15, but really wanted to make it never :) Got to the gym for 20:10 wod which sucked ass. AMRAP 20:10 of 20 d/u's, 1- 75lb thrusters, 20 push ups, 10 sdhp at 75lbs. 4 rounds and 18 d/u's. I've got to get my d/u's they are killing me. Seriously I will be practicing with Buddy Lee every week from now on!! Met Jenn and Kary for a 10 mile bike ride, which was awesome. It was so good to outside on such a beautiful day!! Thanks girls, good call :) Shout out to hip kitty for turning one year older today. Girl you are awesome!!

Food has been pretty clean the last 2 days. However i have gone to town a few apples and all of my almond butter in like 24 hours. Such is life. Atleast it wasn't a 24 pack of beer!

3 comments:

OCD said...

Michelle,

Since tomorrow is my birthday my mister wants to treat me to lunch and dinner, so tomorrow is a no-go. HOWEVER, we could try for this Sunday. I am available on Monday 1-18, Friday 1-29, and all Saturdays and Sundays. Do you want to try for a Sunday? Let's coordinate with Kary, for she wants to go, too. 411 follows:

Joyful Yoga in Bonita Springs: http://www.joyfulyoga.com/
$17 drop in fee
Mon, Wed, Fri: Empower Hour: 12-1pm

Bala Vinyasa Yoga in Naples: http://www.bvyoga.com/
$20 drop in fee
Monday: Power Vinyasa 12-1:30pm
Friday: Power Vinyasa 11am-12:30pm
Saturday: Power Vinyasa 9-10:30am
Sunday: Power Vinyasa 9:30-11am

OCD said...

p.s. sucked ass indeed! that WOD was AWFUL, but we did it. :)

p.s.s. almond butter is so yum. i recently started buying pure, organic almond butter, which consists only of almonds -- most almond butter has sugar in it.

Hip Kitty said...

Thank you girl :) Pedi very soon, yes?