Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday-Beef a coming!

It's almost Friday! However, this week that means nothing to me b/c I have to work both Saturday and Sunday :( Sarah is so wonderful to all of us at CFFM that she will be picking up our Grassfed beef this afternoon and bringing to the gym for everyone. She is so giving isn't she...this is just one of the MANY reasons why we love our Sarah :) This morning I decided to hold back on the lifting. The chest is still a little swollen and I had jerks...I think it was a smart choice. Instead of went heavier on the wod. Narsty- 15 min AMRAP of 3 HPC at 95lbs, 250 row. 10 rounds. I just tried to hold the same pace the entire wod and I ended up fairing pretty darn well. 1/2 way I was at 5 rounds and coach said ...YOU BETTER MATCH WHAT YOU JUST DID. I was like DAMN. But it worked out and I finished the last row right on the button. Thank god...I would've been pissed if I didn't make it by only a few meters. It was great working out with the team this am, I love the energy!!

IF today
Out to lunch with the staff-grilled chicken over a huge salad
Huge dinner since I only got 2 meals today...Burger with cheese, broccoli, peppers, 1/2 a hot dog--i know but it was delicious right off the grill, avocado, nuts

CFE swim with Jenn. I actually did my first swimming wod!! YEAH. 10-50 meter sprints--Yes Sarah was right that would equal 500m :) Now that I know I can make the distance for the "sprint" I feel more comfortable with my swimming abilities.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

YEAH girl ditto on training together, AGAIN. There was a day when....that's ALL we did! Shouldn't ever take that for granted.

THANK YOU for the sweet words :)

When I heard Coach say that I too was like...YIKES ;0
Great work today.

See you latah wif some BEEF!!!

Kate Charles said...

Thank you so much for coordinating our GFB order... one of the many reasons we Love our MK!