Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday

This morning I did 100 walking lunges 4 sets of 25 using 25lbs DB, 30lbs DB for the rest. WOD was REALLY? Really? perfect name for a ridiculous WOD. 400m run, 25 KBS at 20k, 25 Burpees-5 rounds. WTF. 29:25. Seriously I had sweat all over and snot coming out of my nose that's how bad this was. Really it was just the burpees that sucked but still!! I have decided I hate any WOD over 3 rounds :).

Protein shake, greens, nuts, coffee
Fish, salad, some veggies, nut

3 comments:

Kate Charles said...

I am in total agreement on the more than 3 round thing... any more than 3 rounds is given it will be a brutal WOD. Awesome time and after the lunges too? You are as "sick" as Sarah!

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL: I did it fresh. I am just sayin'.

OCD said...

Really? was particularly punishing. Thank goodness it's now a distant memory. :)