Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday-NY Cold

Am I home in NY on Christmas break again?? What's up with the cold weather in SWFL?


I had to do a CFE this morning. I just rowed my butt off on Monday and knew I had rowing in the WOD today. I decided that I needed to do a running WOD. Going in, I knew it was going to be a battle with the 30 something degree weather, but it's good to train in all weather conditions right? Needless to say my times were not stellar :( TT 1 mile run 8:15, rest 3 min and then 3-400m runs: 1:40, 1:38, 1:38. WOD was 3 rounds, rest between rounds. 1,000m row, 30 burpees, 3 rope climbs-9:35, Round 2-500m, 20 burpees, 2 rope climbs, Round 3-250m row, 10 burpees, 1 rope climb. I enjoyed the last round the best :) So nice to have a few days of training with Sarah again!! Nice work girl.

IF today
Turkey burger, veggies, avocado
almonds
Salad, nuts, avocado, Chili
More chili- yum yum good!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

nice work today girl. also- try to leave a comment for me...making sure it works...trying to make a few changes on my blog~

OCD said...

way to go with the cold weather run and speedy rope climbs, MK.

Would an 11:30 to 12:45 class on sunday at bala vinyasa in naples work? the studio is about 40 minutes from crossfit. would we need to drive in separate cars? hmmmmm