Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday-Super Sore

Swim lesson #2 went really well. I'm glad to see I have fellow crossfitters to struggle with:) Jenn is an awesome teacher as she helped me, Sarah and J with our technique. Swimming is tough but it's a damn good workout and I'm more then willing to get my upper body stronger. When I got home from the pool I was out of control hungry. You know when you have those days where nothing satisfies your hunger? Well that was me last night. So out the window on 12 blocks yesterday. I couldn't figure out why and then when I was going to bed I looked at my pill pack. I'm PMSing! That always gets me, I swear. There usually is one day where I am ko ko hungry and yesterday was it for me. Today my chest is so sore it feels swollen. Can that happen? Shoot I could barely move my right arm to put my dress on this morning. I should've scheduled myself a massage and now I have no time for one. CRAP!

2 comments:

OCD said...

ko ko hungry, eh? :)

I would LOVE to go to yoga but tonight i work until 5:45p and then crossfit at 6p.

I'm available this Saturday from 11am on and all day Sunday for some yoga.

Thank you for the paleo challenge support, MK xo to you.

Hip Kitty said...

ditto on koko hungry. like a koko-nut? bahahaha

Eat when you are hungry, that's my motto!! :) You would diggy the wod today. See you manana.