Sunday, January 17, 2010

I survived!

This morning was my final wod. I prepared myself for the chipper from last year's dirty south regional. There's always a chipper as the final WOD. But it was competitors choice today...which sometimes for me is even worse. 2k row or 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, PC, Pull ups and KBS. Normally, I would've gone with the harder WOD b/c I like a challenge, but I was beat up from Murph. I felt guilty choosing the row (I know I'm sick)....So Jenn and I left it up to the gods to choose. Heads was row, tails was PC. The gods were with me this morning b/c it turned out to be HEADS!! 2k row for time. This still wasn't easy but I felt like it was a blessing. 7:537. I was super happy with my time. Every muscle in my body is sore but it's a good sore. Not like last year where I couldn't function b/c I was so drained. After today I feel like I can handle the sectional. This weekend was just what I needed to get my head straight. Thanks Coach!!

4 comments:

Kate Charles said...

More than happy to give him up to help you train :) I wish I could have been there to cheer you on during Murph but lots of boys to watch over at my house. I hear you killed it... You go girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job with Murph yesterday and the row today, you are doing great. Even on a "bad day" mental day for you you still have more strength than a lot of others. Keep your nose to the grind...you are rockin' it!!

Melissa said...

MK you are a rockstar! Good to see ya this weekend :)

Hip Kitty said...

Do I even need to say anything? NICE WORK. You are going to CRUSH sectionals.