Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday!

A huge thank you to Sarah for bringing home the beef last night! I hope you all enjoy it...I heard it's better than last batch :) Up with Crappy Rappy Sleep!! This morning decided to do a CFE wasn't on the schedule but since I skipped my gymnastic practice yesterday I decided to do a little extra. 5-4-3-2-1 runs. 2 miles covered! Then it was 100ft walking lunges, 21 pull ups, 21 GHD sit ups, 100wl, 18 pull, 18 sit, 100 wl, 15, 15, 100wl 12,12, 100wl, 9, 9 100wl 6,6. I have decided that my soreness in the chest was not helped what so ever by doing more pull ups. Frankly it was probably one of the worst things for me to do today. I couldn't get my full kip b/c I couldn't open my chest enough to get the power I usually do. In the end it was worth the discomfort b/c I got to do another WOD with my girl :)

piece of burger, nuts
4 eggs, avocado, nuts and broccoli
Salad, fish, veggies, nuts

2 comments:

OCD said...

do you have any recipes or suggestions for preparing the GF beef? :)

OCD said...

check out my blog newest post: "Email from Amazin' Grazin' Beef"