Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Finally

I have decided that I am beat up! I have been running like gang busters since Thanksgiving and it caught up to me this week. Another ko ko day with me and my O lifts. When my head is cloudy my lift are CRAPPY. Split jerks- 115, 120, 120, 115, 115 x 2 each set. Run forest run-800m, 25 GHD, 25 KTE, run 1 mile, 25KTE, 25 GHDs, run 800m. I was feeling good until I turned around on my last 800 and thought someone had shot me in the side. I got a horrible cramp and had to walk. I go through phases with these side stitches. Haven't had one in a long time, but they suck and i had to finish at a not so stellar pace. Happy with my KTE though! We are just going to pretend that this week didn't happen at crossfit :)
I am so excited for the long break. I need to catch up on some sleep/rest and stop thinking about work. I'll have to figure out how to shut off my emails on my blackberry b/c I consistently check it.--what kind of vacation is that right?? I'll try to blog as much as I can, and if all goes according to plan I"ll be able to catch 6 wods while I am home. I'm gonna miss my CFFM crew but Merry Christmas guys. See you when I get back. By the way I talked to my dad this morning...he told me to bring home some warm cloths, it was 0 degrees this morning and there's snow!!!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I got my package ;) sorry to have forgotten it, NOT indicative of how I feel about it! :) thank you, again.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, girl- enjoy!! You deserve a break, big time- and 0 degrees is coldies- too coldies for this Florida girl! Miss you already!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, turn that thing off and enjoy your family and friends. Rest up- sleep and eat well. I miss my CFFM peeps too...see you soon! Merry Christmas girl!!