Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday

Up EARLY this morning! Dysfunktional with Doug this am. 1,000m row, 15,12,9 one arm thrusters with 25lb DB and Pull ups. 11:40. Super excited about my pull ups. I think i'm getting lighter :) Then a little Demo WOD and Mother of Pearl with Sarah. Let's just say my times were consistently slower than Sarah's :) I didn't time myself..probably should've. But somewhere down the line I've got to learn to push myself just as hard without the stop watch. I was just glad to complete it after this AM's WOD and the brutal beat down from yesterday. I'm good with it.

8am-Eggs, veggies, avocado and a few nuts-Thanks Sarah I needed that
12pm-Chili, cauliflower, nuts

They just posted my Sectional..Save the Date guys March 13,14-2010. I'm super pumped, this gives me 3 months to train for it!!!! http://games2010.crossfit.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Work it! Work it! I am excited for you...

OCD said...

Go Michelle, you inspiration, you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome you are gonna kill it!