Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm back!

It's Monday and I'm back in Florida!! Tried to get up this morning and make it to the gym but decided I was tooo tired from all of the traveling and festivities. I only missed one full day worth of workouts so I was happy about that. Did pretty well on the diet until the last 3 days. But it was the Holidays so it's all good. It's back to the grind and I'm looking forward to the many changes that 2010 will bring. 2009 was just a hard year for a lot of people, so I'm not sad to see it go! I'll be at the gym tonight getting caught up.
WOD's-Deadlifts set a new 3 rep max-265bs! Then 7 rounds of 7-PC-thrusters, pull ups at 73lbs then 750 row. That sucked! Under 17. I was just happy to be finished! Tomorrow it's back to the morning routine so poor Sarah doesn't have to work out by herself anymore! What's up 6am???

No comments: