Thursday, December 31, 2009

Done with Helen done with 2009!

It's New Year's Eve day!! So excited to kiss 2009 goodbye, although not looking forward to work tonight :( I've been super lazy all day and I'm having a hard time getting motivated to get ready! This morning joined Sarah at 6am for Helen. I was a little nervous since my pullups haven't been so wonderful. But Sarah convinced me to try the new bar. So I did and to my surprise I beat my old time by almost a minute! 3 rounds- 400m run, 21 kbs at 24k, 12 pull ups. 10:15 NICE! Thanks girl. Played a little on the rings and a few handstand holds before me called it a morning. Shout out to Jim for joining us and doing great on the WOD.

Nuts, salmon
Salmon, peppers, celery, broccoli, avocado
Salad, ground turkey, some veggies, avocado and a few nuts
nuts, veggies, coffee
Food at NYE party to much to list!

1 comment:

OCD said...

Go Michelle, Mistress of the PR.