Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday

Didn't go to bed until late b/c of the party. Up early to be at the gym at 8am. Nice to see B and Meriel this morning! Back squats 5 sets of 5 at 90%. 165 across the board. Bench 5 sets of 1. 130, 135,`140, 145 new PR, 150 missed. Day filled of running around. Watched Food inc. all I can say is WOW. Almost didn't do my CFE wod but decided to suck it up and run in the dark. Ran for 15 minutes. Food has been good all day. I need to focus tomorrow as I have the football game with my residents. Usually these days end in too much drinking and eating. But I am really going to try and keep it tight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your CFE went better than my run! No PR to speak of but next time maybe. What do I owe you for the beef, it was like 5 lbs, maybe 5.5 lbs. I will bring you the $$ the next day or so. Thanks!!

Hip Kitty said...

Good job girl :) I too owe you $$$, will cut a check this week- hope to see you in the am.