Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday

The Fun Begins!




























Wow it's been almost a week since i've blogged! Lots has happened since then...Thanksgiving was great. I stayed pretty paleo with a few slips for sure not zone measurements. Saturday was kayaking with the manatee and the famous Trolley ride. Lots of fun from what I remember! Sunday brought a awful hangover along with hangover foods and drinks. It's now Tuesday and I feel better but not as good as I could. I for sure got derailed for about 4 or 5 solid days but it's now time to be serious. The parents are gone, goals are due and I just started my new 3 on 1 off cycle. Lots of exciting changes in MK's world of crossfit. Here's what I'm going to achieve in 3 months. That's the time line I am using..not sure what it's suppose to be, so 3 months it is!!
March 1, 2010
1) 20 D/u's in a row
2) Handstand push ups-3 in a row to the floor
3) 5k in under 25 minutes
4) Power Clean my body weight
5) Squat 225 for 1 rm
6) Not have any out of control binges-alcohol or food-New Year's included! Cheats are ok.
7) Muscle up

WOD's since Friday-
Rankly Nasty-20 min AMRAP-1 complete cycle of the bear (7) at 65lbs, 15 burpees - 5 rounds, bear, 6 burpees
Back Squats sets of 5 go for new 5rm-165, 170, 175, 180 new pr, 175.
Shoulder Press sets of 1-80, 85, 90, 95, 100-new Pr
Deadlift-set a new 5 rm 1 try- Lots of warm up-245lbs for 5-New PR
Beatdown- 21-15-9-15-21 wbs, ring push ups, d/u's 2 out of the 3 I suck at! almost 18 min.

IF today-Still feeling thick from the weekend!
Chili, peppers, hummus, almonds

No comments: