Sunday, December 6, 2009

Saturday/Sunday

Saturday was our Olympic Lifting Clinic and it was awesome! Well worth every penny. I feel like I came away with a better understanding of the snatch and my cleans are getting there. I'm looking forward to trying a few of the exercises and improving my technique over the next few months. After the clinic I did the 400m walking lunges. THANK GOD Jenn stayed with me. That was not so much fun. 325 steps 15:31. Sunday CFE wod with the girls at lakes park. 10 100m sprints- Stayed between 16-17 sec. Not sure how accurate that was since I was timing myself but I know I gave it 100% every time so that's all that matters. Then to the gym to meet coach for my WOD. Latter with cleans and push ups. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 cleans at 105lbs alternating 20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2 push ups. 16:07. So far I have ate pretty clean all weekend. No alcohol so that's good :) I found out I only have 3 months to train for the qualifier not 5 like I had hoped. It looks like the diet needs to be seriously dialed in starting today. I am game since that is what is going to make or break my chances. I'll see you all on Tuesday, since Monday is my rest day!!!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Good weekend work, girl. You got this. It's on :)