Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday-TIRED ALREADY!

Slept like crappola. I have a lot on my mind right now and it's keeping me up at night! Snatches 5 sets of 3. I felt like I dialed my snatch in on Saturday. But as soon as I put weight on the bar, I forgot all that I learned. Back to the drawing board on these! Then Hansen WOD from Pearl Harbor day. That seriously was an ass kicker. The burpees sucked the life right out of me. 36:09.
Oh if you guys want some Grassfed beef let me know. I'm going to bring some in tomorrow!

IF today
Chili, cauliflower, salad with some serious veggies, nuts- I almost didn't make it today...totally starving!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

NICE work today, girl. You are so flipping strong.

We'll take 3 burger meats, 2 sirloin steaks, and a chuck roast if you have.

Anonymous said...

Yo girl...bring the beef! I would like some burger, some sort of steak(not sure what you have), and stew meat. Thanks, you are the bestest!