Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday and it's F'in Cold!

I think I brought the cold weather back home with me...yikes~ This morning I did some front squats 5 sets of 3. It's been a long time since I've done these and it showed. I noticed today big time that when I start to struggle I go forward on my squats. I'll need to practice front squats more often! Got up to 135 for a set of 3. Then bench 90% of 1 RM 5 sets of 2. 130lbs across the board. No misses..nice. Back tonight to catch a CFE wod with Sarah. Let's hope it warms up a bit :)

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Protein shake, pepper, nuts, lots of coffee to stay warm!!
12pm- Turkey Burger, pepper, salad, avocado, hot tea
Clean dinner
a couple of handfuls of peanuts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Yeah! I am working a double today and tomorrow hopefully see ya Thursday!

p.s. front squats suck...i go forward too