Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Up with not a lot of sleep. I am totally one of those 8 hour people. I know I am going to crash I am just hoping it'll be tomorrow after the work out as I have the day off. Back on at work all weekend so not much rest time. WOD today was really hard for me to find the mental strength. 3 rounds of 3 min row, 3 min pull ups, 3 min rest. My total was somewhere in the mid 200's. Not very happy with my output of pull ups, I think the filthy kicked my butt! Extra work was renegade rows with push ups-50, that sucked too!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Fish, a little chicken, avocado, veggies with hummus
12pm- Fish, veggies with hummus, avocado

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

1. I am with you on the sleep. About to hit a wall.
2. Looks like you still killed the WOD, but the Filthy did me in also.
3. You so got this, girl...NO WORRIES on the avocado thing. Your strength is stellar and watch what happens to your body by the end of next week. ;)