Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday

Our coach is sooo funny on Apri fools day. Thought we were going to be doing lots of rope climbs so I prepared by wearing long pants. Come to find out it was the FILTHY FIFTY! Oh yeah I about died of sweat this morning. 50 of everything box jumps, jumping pull ups, Walking lunges, KBS, KTE, Hypers, Push press at 45lbs, WBS at 20lbs, burpees, D/u's. I beat my old time with 33:49 this morning and hit it at RXD. Last time I know my KTE would not have counted and I didn't do double unders. So I'm happy with that. Hit the sauna with sarah and then got a massage. What a great morning. So I figured out why I am not getting rid of my belly patch. Sitting in the Sauna with Sarah we started talking about fat blocks...nothing out of the normal there, but I came to the realization that my avocado's were twice the size of the ones she was eating. So I was eating twice the amount of fat at my meals that I need. HOLY CRAP. I knew it was those avocados, gosh darn it! Anyway glad I figured that out I was about to go crazy.

12:30pm-IF over-Lean ground turkey, a little chicken, salad, avocado
2nd meal-Fish, veggies with hummus, avocado
6:15pm-same meal

Ok so I just checked out the qualifier page...The girls on there are looking pretty rugged. I'm startin' to think about it more and more. Totally have to dial in my diet for the next 3 weeks and be as trim as possible going in. YIKES! God be on my side with this :)

No comments: