Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday

So yesterday went well with the food. Right now don't remember what all i ate cause I'm crunched for time but I know it was good. Didn't get dinner down until 8 or a little after which sucked. Today's wod was Tabata or Something else. 20 sec on 10 off 8 rounds of each exercise and then move to the next. Row for calories, push press at 55lbs, sit ups, air squats. The push presses kicked my ass. Shout out to HP for kickin butt! Extra work although we didn't have any from coach was holding a handstand for 1 min. 5 rounds. Hit the sauna and then headed to work.

IF-
1st meal will be-Salad, lean ground turkey, nuts
2nd Meal-Turkey burger, salad, nuts-I know boring but it was easy to pre-pack :0
3rd meal- Turkey burger with cheese, veggies with hummus, nuts
some more cheese!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

me too! aaahhhh just fininshed meal 2 for the day....got your 'order'- see you in the am. Nice work this am- good to do the 1 minute stands... :)