Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday

Feeling tired today and I'm not sure why. I had a beautiful day of rest yesterday. WOD was 400m run, 20 pull ups-chest to bar, 400m run 30 burpees, 400m run, 20 pull ups, 400m run 30 burpees, 400m run 20 pull ups. Around 22 min I don't remember exactly. Super happy with my pull ups...not so much with my burpees. Man those suck the life out of me. I know it's mental when I get tired but gosh darn it. Extra work was handstand push ups and high pulls from the hang position at 95lbs. 5 rounds of 5. So I have come to the conclusion that if there are handstand push ups or ring dips at the qualifier I am screwed. I will have to practice holding myself in the handstand position from now until the games if I would like a chance at succeeding. OUCH-that's a major blow. You've got to be good at everything and those 2 exercises I can not do yet prescribed. GRRRR.

5am-Fish, nuts
8am-fish, peppers, nuts
12pm-Ground Turkey, salad, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

We'll keep working on the hspu's and dips till then, that's all. Good news is it SEEMS that we can progress relatively quickly at those, don't you think?