Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

The day before I leave for Jacksonville!! I practice my sprints, tabata squats and push ups and then 5 rope climbs. I am done working out for the week tomorrow I'll just go in and stretch and practice a few double unders. My back is still tight so I am a little nervous about that. I have one more massage and I am hoping that'll do the trick and all will be good. I've been eating a little more then usual at my meals so I need to pull back a little the next few days. I'm kind of thinkin' it's stress but we'll be ok. I am right where I want to be physically I just need to hold on a few more days!

9am-at the sauna with s-salmon, sweet potatoes, nuts
11-nuts
12:30-fish, salad, nuts, veggies with hummus
6pm-veggies with hummus
7pm-Fish, salad, nuts more veggies with hummus and a little sweet potatoe while I was prepping my meals for the weekend!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl- it's all good....no worries on the food- you are doing great, and it's coasting from here...

Kate Charles said...

Just in case I don't run in to you at the gym before you leave have a safe journey and we will see you Friday night. Jason and I are psyched that we have you to represent CFFM at the Dirty South. You are awesome :)