Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday

Up with not a great deal of sleep. I am pushing for the weekend people. Saturday I can sleep in until about 8 so I am super excited about that. WOD was nasty met con today! 3 rounds of 500m row, 21 burpees, 400m run. Shout out to Sarah for pushing me until the very end. Extra work was Handstand push ups. Which I felt stronger at but still not down to the mat...CRAP!

5am-Chicken and nuts
7:30am-Qualifier meal test 1-Sweet potatoes, unsweet apple sauce, protein powder, nuts-Looked a lot like baby food but it was good!
12:30pm-Chicken, salad, nuts
3:30pm-Veggies, shrimp, nuts
8pm-Fish a little turkey, salad, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Couldn't have finished it without you, either. That one was ugly. Good luck evacuating with that breakfast! haha. :)