Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 1 of CERT down!

WOW I am so amazed at all I have learned in the first day. We spent the entire day on the snatch! I know I am going to be sore from holding the positions and all of the burpees. I actually got to graduate from the PVC pipe to the women's bar today..yeah! But that's it for weights, just practice, practice, practice. A girl in my group is from Rochester, NY! That is 2 hours from where I am from back home...small world. We headed out to the beach this morning for the shuttle launch and it was a no go :( Clouds rolled in at 2am..darn it. Food has been clean. Dinner last night was surf and turf..simply fabulous. I should be able to make it to the big Super Bowl party as we are getting out early today around 3pm if all goes well. I'm excited for the clean n Jerk. Congrats to the boys on the total....awesome guys.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

GOOD WORK GIRL!! get some CNJ today and see you tonight! So excited you'll be here for the whole thing!