Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day!

It's Wednesday and I'm pretty sore :) I don't even have any extra lifting this week WTF. WOD today was 15 min AMRAP-250m Row, 7L/R Dumbbell single are snatch at 30lbs, 10 box jumps. Almost 6 rounds short by a few box jumps! Off to work which was a ding darling tram tour and lunch at the green flash. I decided against going to the office at all today and just went home and relaxed :) Went to the gym tonight to train a new client. Watch out people...I'm calling it now he's going to be a power house!! Super strong--can't wait to see how he does after the 101's. Food was good, I did the best I could at the restaurant.
Salmon, fruit, slices of tomato, fish, veggies, nuts, turkey burger, 2 eggs, salad, pepper, avocado and some more nuts.

AHHHH the benefits of a hot tub...I feel so much better!

2 comments:

OCD said...

i can haz hot tub?

awesome work on today's WOD, MK. nearly 6 rounds? holy cats!

Pauly said...

I think that we are good on the beer but thanks. See you Sunday!