Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday-One goal down!

Yeah it's Wednesday! Up super early with Chad this morning like 3:30 a.m. I know it was crazy. I couldn't fall back asleep. OHS today 90% of 1 RM. Darn that new PR of 130lbs. That put me at 115 ATB 5 sets of 2. I was getting better as the set went on, until the last one! That was my sloppiest. I couldn't lock it in and messed up my breathing. Then I did a CFE on the Rower with Brent. 30 on, 30 off, 10 rounds 1610m I think. Anyway we had a little contest and he won so I owed 75 D/u's. But I finally got 20 in a row!! Super excited...It's the little things in life :) So glad S was there to celebrate with me!!!

If today
The IF sucked as I was hungry since like 8am. Made it though...
Shrimp, lobster, broccoli, cauliflower, nuts
Protein Shake
Apple with Almond Butter
A little more almond butter :)
Little mix of a lot of different proteins-Hamburger, roast, fish, a little chicken...I was all over the place, broccoli, cauliflower, nuts
Protein shake

God I ate a lot today. I couldn't get satisfied this evening!!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

YEAH girl on the DUs!

It IS the little things in life~ nice job on the fast :) thx again for the call today. See you in the am :0

Pauly said...

Way to go girl. Your killing it.

OCD said...

Michelle = most awesome