Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!!

It's Valentine's Day!! Not that Chad and I go all out for this holiday but we do enjoy a feast at home...seafood style! Before we get to that...At the gym this am to try Annie. Again hit or miss with the Du's but it's always good to practice. Coach got the day off so Smack and I held down the fort for all of the CF'ers. Easy task today as I was the only one that actually did a WOD :) Although Jenn did get a AMRAP while she was there...go girl! Received a fantastic massage from Abomb, need to spoil myself more with those. This afternoon Kary and I decided to tackle 2 paleo recipes. Shepard's Pie and Kale Chips..They both came out great! I'll send J the recipe's to post. Then dinner with the hubby love it :) Great weekend of no work and much need rest.

IF
Kale Chips, veggies, nuts
Shepard's Pie with mustard
Lobster, shrimp, sweet potato, broccoli, avocado--STUFFED!!
1.4 apples AB--so good

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

heart day din looks beautiful! glad you got some rest- see you tomorrow :)

and the gym looked great this am- you guys did a great job cleaning :) it did not go unnoticed.