Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday

So Monday was no good. I came into a rotten mood at work from being overly tired and it being season. I admit I was nasty!!! I can laugh about it this morning as I am in a much better mood but yesterday I was no good to the world. This is what happens when I over extend myself! I crashed and burned big time :) Such is life. Day started off nice and clean-burger, salad, nuts, protein shake, nuts, nuts, nuts, chinese food, ice cream and a brownie with fudge. It was wonderful while I was eating it and horrible about a 1/2 hour after. I feel swollen today, i'm sure it's all of the sugar and well ice cream. But todays a new day and I must get to the gym tonight after work!!!

Burger, veggies, nuts
Crash...
Diet cokes, toasted crackers-lost count, granola bar, snickers almond bar, peanut butter crackers
Sugar Cookie, some potato chips,
2 slices of pizza, wings, soda
2 brownies with fudge

Lessons learned this week:
**Get your sleep-Everything stems from me not getting enough rest
Don't try to cut you carbs so much
Don't try to IF the next day after a crash
Call Jenn when you start to crash :)
Get your ass to the gym no matter what-Don't talk yourself out of it. The sooner you get back to the gym the faster you'll get on track
Just because you blow one meal doesn't mean the entire day is a wash

Enough said...Move on

1 comment:

Jason Cobb said...

I WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT!!! No more ice cream for you!!!