Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday

I feel soooo refreshed is unbelievable. See what a weekend off and much needed sleep with do! WOW. No workout today and I am off. Could this day get any better?

Turkey burger, strawberries, broccoli, nuts
Fish, broccoli, asparagus, avocado
Protein shake
Kelp noodle stir fry, turkey burger, some fish, marinara sause, nuts

So my day did get better! I ended up getting a used road bike from one of my residents. I can't wait to ride..anyone up for a CFE? Went to the gym tonight to practice my DU's. One of my attempts I got 17 in a row. One of my goals for 2010 is 20 du's in a row...I was sooo close! I am liking buddy lee more and more each day.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

haven't talked to kb about it to confirm, but I am game. thx for the words :) I will post on her blog.

OCD said...

there's no substitute for feeling good! Glad you're feeling it, and yoga soon. Thanks for the support, Michelle. :)