Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday with Cindy

I haven't done Cindy in a long ass time and man I didn't miss her this morning! 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats-20 min AMRAP. 14 rounds 1 pull up. Again not a PR but it was closer than last time. I am still struggling to hold a tight push up. I'll be back at the gym tonight for maybe some rack jerks and other stuff.

IF today!
Fish, sweet potato's, broccoli/cauliflower mix, nuts
Pretty much the same meal
Pork, Butternut squash, broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus mix, nuts

Back at the gym for some rack jerks. Practicing on keeping the feet and hands wide so when I land I am ready to go into a OHS. Climbed a ladder to 135 lbs and then back down.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

I sure do hope so :) I land at 1140PM, so 8AM class would be stellar! We'll see.