Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday/Sunday

Work this morning which stinks. I didn't make it to the gym b/c I had to be at work at 9am. Thought I could squeeze it in but it was not happening. Ran the Edison 5k which was a lot of fun. I was dreading it all day long but happy when it was over. Ran pretty darn slow not close to a PR but I did it.
Food was clean all day
Sunday-At the gym for front squats sets of 3-105, 115, 125, 135, 145 then Hammer gone bad- 297 with 25 DB cleans. My hammers are getting better and faster :) Then I picked up the Jump Rope for shits and giggles and ended up getting 24 d/u's in a row. Those are coming along as well! Caught up with a old friend for a 10 mile bike ride down Linear Park. Man my new bike is fast as hell...I dig it.
Salad Bar, fish, steamed broccoli at Ruby Tuesday
Turkey burger with some veggies and nuts
Butternut squash, a little sweet potato, fish/chicken, broccoli/cauliflower mix, nuts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am jealous your bike is fast! are you sure its not cause you ride it fast? ok i am coming out of hibernation and will be up for some riding, running, swimming this week except for wed. and sat. i work those days. See ya!