Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

Some lifting days are better then others :) Not today however! Speed squats 3 reps, 10 sets 30 sec rest between sets. 140lbs. Not really sure how explosive they were, coach didn't seem to think they were explosive at all....I agreed:) Bench 5x5 my PR is 125 but I wasn't anywhere close to that today. Practiced du's with Sarah. Back later for a CFE.

eggs
fish, sweet potato, strawberries, nuts
fish, broccoli, asparagus, nuts
Protein shake
Some chicken and roast before dinner~
A little lobster, shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower

Went back to the gym. I have irritated my quad after the initial rip last Friday. It was the squats this am that did me in! Anyhow I decided to do the FBWOD from yesterday. 200m sprint, 5 HPC at 115lbs, 4 rounds, 1 min. rest b/t rounds. 7:47. Yepper I'll be icing my leg tonight!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

you nailed it, some days are better than others. new day tomorrow! :)