Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank god for Smack!

I got home last night a little before midnight from work and was exhausted. I had talked myself out of working out first thing b/c now i didn't have to work and could SLEEP in...ahhh. As I got ready for bed I started to feel guilty b/c I had made a date with Smack on the FBWOD. I decided to suck it up and not let him down. So glad I did! The gym always makes things better. FBWOD- 3 rounds- 15 thrusters, 15 sledgehammers on each side, 15 burpees, 15 du's. DU practice, 100 weighted sit ups.
eggs, nuts
fish, salad, a little cauliflower, avocado

2 comments:

OCD said...

try to lay off the heroine, Michelle. Lou Reed says it's bad. :0

Nacci said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I appreciate them. Isn't it nice to have a buddy to "hold you accountable" about getting you to the gym? I know there are plenty of days I don't want to go but knowing I am meeting 2FO and other 8 AMer's it gets me there. Then, afterward I am glad I showed up. (and now we can listen to our own music)
It was nice to see you at the gym Friday. I don't see you that often because we go at different times.
Good luck with your CF Sectionals.