Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday-The evening of Cheats :)

Love it. Finished up my CERT in Melbourne! The second day was Front Squat and the fabulous Clean n Jerk. I don't have the best form on the clean...I am a ripper from the floor (I'm working on it !) Coach B called me out in front of the entire class and I had to demo the squat clean. R U Kiddin me? I was so nervous. However, I nailed it...just a minor adjustment on receiving the bar before I go into the squat. I was amazed..and I finally was patient with my first pull. I have come a long way in 2 days of massive repetition.
So the cheats began with the Superbowl party at Sarah's- Vodka, coco covered almonds, into a few chicken wings, chocolate pudding, baked Doritos and a diet coke at home. I was loving every minute of it and didn't feel guilty! I worked hard this weekend and my body was screaming for food so I fed it and enjoyed! I have decided I have enough issues with food if I want something I am going to eat it and love it. Besides it's about a lifestyle and doing this for a life time not for only 2 months! There's my rant more power to the people that don't cheat....You rock!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice, girl. I think you have it figured out, by golly.

Pauly said...

You go girl!

OCD said...

i like your philosophy, Michelle. is a healthy and smart approach for a healthy and smart girl.