Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

In my crazy brain I thought that this WOD I am going to list would be better on my quad than Kelly. Now that I think about....probably not :)
4 burpees
20 thrusters
20 SDLHP
20 Push Jerks
20 OHS
20 Front Squats
ON the top of every minute drop and do 4 burpees. Almost 10 min. Holy hell that sucked. I would get in a groove with my OHS and bam--burpees. I really struggled with those. My arms were a shakin'. I think I was at that station for almost 4 min. Ran 1.5 miles at a 80-85% pace. Shout out to S for killin Kellie RXD...Animal! I was going to eat my b-fast at the gym but I left my fish in the fridge! Crap

Sweet Potato at gym
Protein shake when I got to work
Chicken, Kelp noodle stir fry, nuts
a few chips with guacamole, diet coke, 5 pieces of chocolate
cheese off of a piece of pizza, breadstick with sauce, more cheese off pizza
Hamburger, a little roast, banana & Apple with AB
Apple with AB
More AB

I know my meals sucked today. I was stuck at a function this afternoon and totally caved. At least it wasn't overboard. Well maybe it was on the AB but it was the end of the jar.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice job today on that brutal one. Yeah, not sure who got off easier, but I THINK it was me!! ;)

Want to do a picnic soon- I am out of town Tues, but let's do one soon after...salmon and yams, baby!!

OCD said...

MK,

I love the Primal Blueprint! Is so good. Yes, I have it. Will bring with me to crossfit either tomorrow or SAT. Will you be on site either this Sat. or Sunday?