Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday--Black Friday

Up at 4am to catch a few good deals :) I love it when my family is in town..my mom is all about the good deals too! Picked up all of my x-mas presents from my parents, got chad a few things for his b-day and we headed home by 6:15am. Checked out the WOD this morning-OUCH is all i can say. Shout out to everyone who showed up! 25 cnj, 800m run, 50 pull ups, 100 push ups, 150 squats, 800m run, 25 cnj. I went with 95lbs on the cnj. I am so happy with my pull ups and my hands didn't even rip today...yeah! I was actually getting my chest to the bar--finally!

4:30am-Turkey, veggies, nuts
9:45am-Omelet, cheese, left over zucchini and squash with a little cheese, orange, nuts--Had a lot of protein this morning!

Headed out to captiva for the day in a few minutes and then off on a sunset cruise, should be a good day!

No comments: