Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday

Only got about 5 hours of sleep last night if that. So tired as I got up today. WOD was 1000m row, 50 snatches at 65lbs, 30 burpees. Just under 16 minutes which was all I could handle. The snatches starting catching up with me big time at the end. Ran 2 miles with S post wod and did a little biking with liz as well. First time running in a while felt good for the first 1.5 miles and then I could feel the calf. Not bad though, it was just telling me it was still there. Can't wait to get back to where I was with the running. Went to the Doc today. MRI results are good, the knee is normal-YEAH. But the frustrating part is that he doesn't have a good explanation why my calf is not relaxing. He's thinking I have a pinched nerve that keeps flaring up. I'm going for a test next week...ahhhh. It's more annoying then anything, it just won't go completely away! He told me to keep running and doing what I'm doing, so i'm gonna until I can't.

no snack today...
8am-chicken speedies(my parents brought them in from NY!), orange, nuts
11:30am-Hungry-Mixed veggies, speedies, nuts, hummus
3pm-Cheese, orange, nuts
snacking on nuts
Out to dinner-House salad, Filet not sure how many ounces, spinach, zucchini-I'm sure they smothered in butter and oil I could tast it. Just happy I didn't eat any bread or mozzella sticks-yeah!
Snack later on- 1/2 orange, chicken, nuts
I have been eating a lot of nuts the last few days, and they are the salted kind. I think that's why. Man do I miss the salted nuts. It's been hard to keep with my zone while my parents are here. But i'm doing the best I can. Went out shopping for the Paleo pumpkin pie stuff and ended up getting frustrated b/c I couldn't find everything I needed! So I can't even make the pie :( I decided to pick up sugar free ice cream and some raspberries for my dessert.

No comments: