Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday

So I wasn't going to have a snack last night but the PB kept calling my name. I think that jar was evil because I couldn't put it down all week! So I did have another apple with pb before I went to bed ahhhh. Up early this am for a workout. I was the only one for the 5am crew. It's a whole new ball game when you are alone I tell ya. Tough. I decided that I've been doing men's weight on the wod's all week so what the heck. I used 95lbs for AMRAP 20 minutes 10 power hang cleans, 20 push ups. 5 reps short of 7 rounds but that's ok. My cleans felt good and strong so I was happy with that. Went to get my MRI this morning at Health Park. No real news until next week but the tech did say he saw fluid around my knee cap. Strange? Who knows what's going on in there. I'm feeling good and the calf is settled down, so hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

9am-Eggs, black berries, raspberries, mixed veggies ,nuts
12:30pm-Snapper, salad, veggies, dressing, nuts
3:30pm-CHeese, celery, nuts
5:30pm-Boca burger, cheese, salad, veggies, nuts
9pm-Chicken with cheese, celery

No comments: