Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

It's thanksgiving and the whole family is in town. I woke up when chad left for work and couldn't go back to sleep!! Out of bed by 7am, how disappointing.

Omelet, orange, veggies, nuts
12pm-2 blk veggies, chicken and nuts
Turkey dinner-I made the cauliflower mashed potatoes for myself...not to shabby! Did end up eating a little too much and had sugar free ice cream with pb, raspberries and a few nuts....SO good! Oh yeah and course almost a whole bottle of wine--how could I forget!!
Over all it was a great day with the family!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

hey girl! I think you're doing great...don't fret over the nuts, pie, etc...keep it as real as possible. Looks like the wod today can cure what ails ya! And, by the way, I WISH I could sleep till 7!! :)