Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday

WOD-400m run, 40 KTE, suicides, 40 box jumps at 24in, Run 400m, 40 hypers, suicides, 4 rope climbs, run 400m...something like that. It was good and I finally did the running today. It's been a while and I could tell on my breathing! So I tried the big girl rope after all was said and done and I think I'm going to have to start climbing that from now on. Sarah was right I've gotta step it up :) Next time girl I will!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8:30am-b-fast with the parents! omelet with peppers and broccoli, salsa, orange, avocado
Stayed in the zone all day. Overate at dinner and ended up having 2 bananas with PB tonight. I haven't had a banana in a long time I think that's why I ended up eating almost 2 of them. Oh well it was good and I stayed away from the ice cream that everyone else was eating!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl with some avacado for break! :)